Dr. Nhung Ngo
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Institute of Telematics
Chair for Pervasive Computing Systems / TECO
Building 07.07, Room 210
- Machine Learning (Time series analysis, Semi-supervised learning, Auto Machine learning)
- Knowledge Representation (Semantic Web, Description Logics, Complexity Analysis)
- Data Management (Data Exchange, Data Integration)
From Jan 2012 to Aug 2017, I was a PhD candidate at Free University of Bolzano, Italy. Before my PhD, in 2010 I obtained double master degree in Computer Science from Free University of Bolzano and Vienna University of Technology within the European Master in Computational Logic program.
Before my journey in Europe, I got Bachelor degree from Post and Telecommunication Institutes of Technology in Hanoi, Vietnam. After my graduation, I developed mobile games.
From 2010 to 2011, I was a lecturer at the Faculty of Informatics, Post and Telecommunication Institute of Technology, Hanoi, Vietnam. It was a great experience in my life. During the time, I taught the following courses to undergraduate students:
- Computer Fundamentals
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- Data Scientist at Smart Data Solution Center (SDSC-BW) – Smart Data Analytics for Small and Medium Enterprises
- Simon Sudrich: Anomaly Detection for Dynamic Heterogeneous Graphs